Beverly Nutrition presents ULTRA KRILL PRO 1000, a product based on Antarctic Krill Oil (Superba) with Astaxanthin.
Krill is a small shrimp-like crustacean that grows in the Antarctic seas. It is fished in a sustainable way and does not represent any damage to the environment. It is much more powerful than fish oil because of its incredible properties. It not only has healthy properties, but also antioxidants such as Astaxanthin and here lies the first difference with the traditional Omega 3. It also contains three different types of phospholipids which help to further assimilate its nutrients, so its benefits are faster.
Not only does it have cardiovascular health benefits, but by eliminating free radicals it adds more properties that you won't find in other types of fish oils. Krill oil is not only composed of healthy fatty acids for the body such as Omega 3, but it also has Omega 6 and Omega 9. The importance of having these fatty acids is that they are essential, but the body does not produce them. Therefore it has to be brought into the body through food or food supplements.
These are the main benefits:
- It keeps the cardiovascular system healthy by helping to regulate cholesterol and triglyceride levels.
- It helps to regulate blood pressure.
- It helps prevent macular degeneration, so it helps to have a healthier sight.
- Helps to control the amount of sugar in the blood
- For women, regular consumption of krill oil helps with Pre-Menstrual Syndrome (PMS) symptoms and during menstrual days with bellyaches and cramps.
- It helps to control oxidative stress. This is one of the diseases that most affects people and the way to combat it is through antioxidants. When you eliminate oxidative stress from your body you prevent cellular ageing. Your hair and nails will also be stronger and will not fall out or crack easily. As for your skin, not only does it prevent premature ageing), but if you have scars from acne or eczema it will allow the tissue to regenerate.
- It helps to fight naturally both internal and external inflammations, so it is recommended for people who suffer from arthritis, rheumatism and gout, as it avoids episodes of pain precisely because of suffering inflammations, especially in the joints. At the same time it mitigates the pain that people may feel during these episodes.
- It helps to improve concentration, helping the brain to function properly.
- It helps to increase energy levels in people who feel constantly tired. In people who practice sport, it helps to speed up cellular and muscular recovery.
- It helps to strengthen the immune system as it helps to eliminate the feared free radicals.
Recommended use: as a food supplement, take 2 pearls a day with a meal or as advised by a nutritionist.
Packaging: 60 pearls (500 mg)