- Beverly Nutrition
- 0 likes
- 2318 views
- 0 comments
Delicious and dietetic oatmeal sponge cake with walnuts
Hello everyone! During the week you need to recharge your batteries, and what better way to do it than with an oatmeal sponge cake with chocolate, walnuts and sultanas, here is the recipe:
- 200 g oat flour
- 4 eggs and 60 ml egg whites.
- 30 gr chocolate flavoured protein with cookies (optional).
- A handful of walnuts and small sultanas.
- Half an envelope of baking powder.
- One golden or reineta apple, if it is a little overripe, all the better.
- A spoonful of defatted cocoa powder (I use the one from Mercadona). It contains no sugar, lactose, gluten or additives.
- A splash of vegetable milk with no added sugar.
- Mix the oats, eggs, milk and protein in a blender. If the mixture is too thick, add a little more vegetable milk. Set aside in a separate bowl.
Beat the apple, walnuts and sultanas very finely and add them to the previous mixture together with the rest of the ingredients (cocoa and baking powder). Put everything in a greased baking tin and bake in the oven with heat on both sides, 220 degrees, for about 20 minutes (this will depend on the type of oven), or until the needle comes out clean when pierced in the centre. Leave to cool, decorate and enjoy! I have covered it with a homemade cocoa and hazelnut cream. I hope you like the recipe!